Great news for Ohio Medicaid members: It's now easier than ever to get your COVID-19 vaccination!
Attention Ohio Medicaid and MyCare members: the Vax on the Spot program has ended as of June 30, 2022. This website will be available as a resource until December 31, 2022.
If you have questions about the program, please contact your managed care plan by clicking on your plan’s logo at the bottom of this page or calling the member services phone number on the back of your healthcare Member ID card. If you received your vaccine prior to the end of the Vax on the Spot program on June 30, 2022, you have until July 31, 2022 to claim your gift card. Contact your managed care plan for more information.
Why get vaccinated?
- It is not too late to get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster and protect yourself from serious illness
- Vaccines are safe and effective
- Vaccines can prevent serious illness and complications from COVID-19
- COVID-19 ranks as one of the top 10 causes of death for children 5-11
- If you stay up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccine including getting a booster, you can resume many activities you used to enjoy
- Together, we can stop the spread of this virus
Have more questions
about why you should
If you have questions about the vaccine, contact your primary care provider for more information or visit the link above to “Get the Facts” about the vaccine.
If you need assistance in finding a vaccine location or need a ride to your vaccine, contact your managed care plan by clicking on the logo below or calling the member services phone number on the back of your healthcare member ID card.
About Vax on the Spot
The Vax on the Spot program launched in May 2021 was successful thanks to the collective effort of community partners and providers across the state. Watch this video to hear powerful testimonials from members, providers, pharmacists and community partners highlighting the success of the Vax on the Spot program and what happens when we all work together with a common goal!